8 unique and spacious 5 bedroom homes set within a historic private turning close to Epping Forest, Waltham Abbey and Loughton.
Honey Lane, 8 Homes
Available: From £795,000Request Viewing
- High gloss sleek units with striking fittings
- Lamona appliances to include stainless steel oven
- 5 burner gas hob and extractor hood, stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher
- Quartz square-edged laminated work surfaces
- Oak laminate flooring
Bathrooms and en-suites
- Duravit/Pura white sanitaryware
- Contemporary polished chrome taps
- Contemporary polished chrome power showers
- Polished chrome heated towel rails
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor and wall tiles
- Porcelanosa polished porcelain tiling to hallway (The Richmond)
- Smooth plastered walls and ceilings in natural shades of emulsion
- Contemporary square-edged architraves and skirting boards in satin white
- Oak internal doors
- Brushed stainless steel door handles
- TV points to living room and master bedroom
- Wiring for Sky installation
- Telephone points to living room
- Mains operated smoke alarm
- Energy efficient gas boiler with radiators
- Insulation to Code 3 standards
- Contemporary external lighting
- Low maintenance white UPVC windows
- French doors with side glazing to family room
- Patio to rear gardens
- Ten year BLP warranty
The design and use of quality materials, crafted with the greatest care and attention, ensures the highest level of finish for the most discerning of customers. Our Eco Friendly construction ensures both sustainability and energy efficiency.
All our homes are energy efficient and environmentally friendly (ratings of the individual units available on request.)
Boudicea Gardens sits just off Honey Lane in EN9, and is an excellent location for access to both the City and also quiet relaxed countryside. The pleasant historic towns of Loughton, Epping and Waltham Abbey are nearby with their range of both private and state great junior and secondary education, all boasting well served town centres with a broad range of restaurants and bars.
Boudicea Gardens is approximately 13 miles as the crow flies from the City of London and is accessed by both overground and underground rail links. Easy access on to London’s M25 motorway is also just a short distance away with quick links to all over the South East of England.
View a property
Contact us today to discover a house that you can’t wait to call home.
We understand that there is no greater investment than buying a new home. At Go Homes we provide you with a dedicated one-to-one service to make sure your new home is the best investment you’ll ever make, and that it’s just right for you.Buying Service
Go Homes is part of Go, a group of companies that undertakes all aspects of the residential development process from land acquisition, planning and development to design, construction and sales.About Go